The City of Rocklin has implemented the “Streetlight Banner Program” as a public awareness campaign to communicate the importance of buying from Rocklin businesses.
The Streetlight Banner Program will allow Rocklin businesses to purchase a banner, add their artwork or logo, to be placed on a streetlight pole within the City limits.
To participate in the Streetlight Banner Program, just follow these easy steps:
- Review the Complete Program Guidelines.
- Fill out the Banner Order & Rental Agreement.
- Follow emailed directions for payment of City fees.
- Once the sign company contacts you, provide your artwork or logo per program guidelines.
- Your banners will then be fabricated and installed by the sign company within 20 days.
Costs of the banners are paid partially to the City for pole and bracket rental; and partially to the Banner Manufacturer for the banner and installation costs.