Part 31 in an ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes the peace officers, pupils readmission, workers comp and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
California’s New Laws for 2013 – Segment 31
- SB 1055 – Landlord and tenant, payments.
- SB 1058 – Victims of Corporate Fraud Compensation Fund.
- SB 1064 – Child custody, immigration.
- SB 1065 – State claims.
- SB 1067 – Peace officers, mutual aid.
- SB 1069 – Deficiency judgments.
- SB 1070 – Career Technical Education Pathways Program. Extends an existing technical education program at middle schools, high schools and community colleges until 2015.
- SB 1075 – Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act.
- SB 1076 – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006, tire inflation regulation.
- SB 1081 – Public health care, Medi-Cal, demonstration projects.
- SB 1082 – Protection of victims, address confidentiality.
- SB 1087 – Organized camps.
- SB 1088 – Pupils, readmission.
- SB 1090 – Local government, omnibus bill.
- SB 1091 – Witness testimony, support persons.
- SB 1092 – Vehicles, brokers of construction trucking services, surety bonds.
- SB 1094 – Land use, mitigation lands, nonprofit organizations.
- SB 1095 – Pharmacy, clinics.
- SB 1096 – Citizens Redistricting Commission.
- SB 1102 – State transportation improvement program.
- SB 1103 – Cal Grant Program, annual report.
- SB 1105 – Workers’ compensation, liens.
All of California’s Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.