Upcoming Music, Festivals and Fun in Reno
Reno, NV- Looking for a little adventure and quick road trip? Check out this year’s entertainment schedule of festivals, concerts, comedy and nonstop action happening this spring and summer at The ROW in Reno.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy in “The Biggest Little City in the World”!
Reno Entertainment Schedule
- April 13: Steven Wright – Catch Academy Award winner Steven Wright live at Silver Legacy!
- April 26: Old Dominion – See Old Dominion as they blend old-fashioned country charm, lyrical wit, and rock n’ roll grit into radio-friendly, hook-heavy pop nuggets live at the Reno Events Center.
- May 4: Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan – Catch the Mexican mariachi folk ensemble created in 1897 by Gaspar Vargas known as Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán.
- May 11: Apocalyptica – See Finnish orchestral rockers Apocalyptica “Plays Metallica by Four Cellos” live at Silver Legacy.
- May 12: Bill Engvall – Bill Engvall is a Grammy nominated, multi-platinum selling recording artist and one of the top comedians in the country. Catch him live at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino on Saturday, May 12.
- May 31: The Clairvoyants – Catch The Clairvoyants, world champions of mindreading, at Silver Legacy’s Grande Exposition Hall.
- June 22: Aaron Lewis, State I’m In Tour – Live at Silver Legacy’s Grande Exposition Hall, Aaron Lewis, State I’m In Tour.
- August 8: Righteous Brothers Live – Don’t miss The Righteous Brothers live at the Silver Legacy Resort Casino at THE ROW on Thursday, Aug. 8.
- September 6: Ron White – Catch cigar-smoking, scotch-drinking funnyman from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, Ron White, live at Silver Legacy’s Grande Exposition Hall.
- September 13: Carlos Menica – Don’t miss stand-up comedian Carlos Mencia perform live at Silver Legacy at THE ROW!
- September 21: The Australian Pink Floyd Show – See The Australian Pink Floyd’s All That You Love Tour live at Silver Legacy’s Grande Exposition Hall
May 17- 18: Hot August Nights Spring Fever Revival– Eldorado Reno is ready to kick up the heat at the Spring Fever Revival.
June 7 – 8: Street Vibrations Spring Rally – Experience the excitement of Street Vibrations in just one weekend at the Spring Rally.
June 14 – 15: The Great Eldorado BBQ, Brews & Blues Festival– Fire up the grills, tap the kegs and crank up the tunes for Reno’s best summer kick-off party.
June 20 – 29: Reno Rodeo – Don’t miss the”Wildest, Richest Rodeo in the West”!
July 5 – 6: Biggest Little City Wing Fest – Flap your tail feathers and wet those lips! The Biggest Little City Wing Fest is returning to Reno.
Aug 6 – 11: Hot August Nights – Every August, the streets of Reno and Sparks vibrate with the sound of muffled rumbles of rebuilt engines.
For more details and lodging, visit https://www.therowreno.com/