Emerging technology from Mountain View
Mountain View, Calif.- The City of Mountain View and the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce presents the 6th Annual Technology Showcase.
Explore the innovative technology emerging from Mountain View
Mountain View remains one of the world’s centers of innovation and creativity. Home to some of the most well-known tech giants, we also host hundreds of small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs at the forefront of new discoveries and trends.
This year’s Technology Showcase is a two-day virtual event that is free for attendees. It’s a rare opportunity to experience first-hand the diversity among our technology community and the newest ideas created in our own backyard. Come learn, experience, and connect!
- Product demonstrations
- Virtual exhibitor booths
- Live Q&A with participating companies
- Opportunities for business–business partnerships
- Connect with like-minded innovators, decision-makers, and consumers
TWO DAY EVENT:
Tuesday, July 20: 2PM – 5:30PM
Wednesday, July 21: 8AM – 11AM
Interested in being a participating company?
Are you interested in being one of the tech companies at our annual Technology Showcase and demo your latest products/technologies? There are options for virtual expo booths, speaking sessions and sponsorship opportunities!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Apply now!
- Autonomous Vehicles in Mountain View panel discussion with Waymo, Nuro and Aurora
- LinkedIn Rock Your Profile Session w/ LinkedIn and NOVAworks followed by a hands-on workshop on how to ace your technical interview hosted by NOVAworks
- Exploring Emerging Technologies for Use in Healthcare by Kaiser Permanente
- More information coming soon from participating companies: Google, NASA, and more.
- Facebook presents examples of relevant ways to use community groups and the groups features; examples of relevant ways to use the Facebook Live feature
Technology Emerging from the Pandemic Sessions
The pandemic has changed so many things, and technology is certainly one of them. We have a variety of companies that have emerged or pivoted as a result from the pandemic:
- LifeSite who will speak about their comprehensive turnkey corporate COVID testing and vaccination tracking solution
- TipBrightly who will share with us their cashless tipping solution helping businesses with tipped employees recover cash-based earnings through mobile payments.
- RedLINES App who will share their story about how the pandemic opened the door to introduce amazing tech tools to help people do business more efficiently
- BeeLine Reader will share how their product reduces screen fatigue
- Quadraclicks Gaming’s carpal tunnel prevention mouse technology
Be sure to also check out our sessions that focus on our amazing Community:
- See what the Mountain View High School Robotics team has been building
- Learn about the new tech tools at the Mountain View Public Library
- A history of technology in Silicon Valley from the Computer History Museum
LOCAL TECH COMPANY SESSIONS
We will also hear from some of our neighborhood tech companies including:
- SparkAmplify – AI-powered media outreach that’s democratizing PR marketing
- Jinxbot 3D Printing – a local 3D Printing Services will speak about how 3D printing is changing the startup landscape
LINK TO JOIN
You will receive a link to join the virtual event the week of the event via email.
Additional sponsorship opportunities still available! Reach out to Kira Pascoe if interested at email@example.com