“The Venue” in Lincoln, Calif.
Lincoln, Calif. – “The Venue” at Thunder Valley Casino Resort in Lincoln adds to its upcoming list of shows for 2023-2024.
The entertainment facility opened its doors in 2023. October 1, 2022 marked the final show for Thunder Valley’s Outdoor Concert series with a performance from Sammy Hagar.
2023 The Venue at Thunder Valley Schedule
- Nov 25: Holiday Soul Jam
- Dec 2: Jay Leno with Very Special Guest Arsenio Hall
- Dec 8: T-Pain & Flo Rida
- Dec 9: Pat Green & Diamond Rio with Mark Wills
- Dec 15: Jo Koy and Friends
- Dec 29: Black Eyed Peas
- Dec 30: Earth, Wind & Fire
2024 The Venue at Thunder Valley Concert Schedule
- Jan 13: Patti LaBelle & Gladys Knight
- Jan 18: Garratt Wilkin & The Parrotheads: A Tribute to Jimmy Buffet
- Jan 19: Daughtry – Scott Stapp
- Jan 26: The Illusionists
- Feb 3: Duran Duran
- Feb 9: Billy Idol
- Feb 10: V101 Valentine’s Love Fest ’24
- Feb 15: When Doves Cry – The Prince Tribute Show
- Feb 17: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Feb 24: Brian Setzer Rockabilly Riot!
- Mar 2: Kool & The Gang with Rose Royce and Evelyn Champagne King
- Mar 9: Theresa Caputo
- Mar 14 & 15: Shane Gillis
- Mar 22: Teddy Swims with Niko Moon, BRELAND & John Splithoff
- Mar 23: Charlie Wilson with Johnny Gill
- March 30: The Jacksons with Sister Sledge
- May 11: Tom Segura
- July 13: Anjelah Johnson-Reyes
- Aug 10: Rod Stewart
- Sept 12: Jason Aldean
The Venue has 4,500 seats hosts musical acts, comedic performances, and sporting events all year long. It also provides large event space for conferences and banquets.
The Venue’s facilities have been designed with a vision that is both modern and sophisticated and will feature multi-level spaces and amenities, cutting edge sound and video systems, abundant concessions offering food, beer, and wine, and much more.
“Our new innovative entertainment venue is unlike anything in this region, and the United Auburn Indian Community is thrilled to see Thunder Valley remain as Northern California’s premier entertainment destination,” said Gene Whitehouse, Chairman of the United Auburn Indian Community. “With the opening of The Venue, we will now be able to host events inside year-round, and we look forward to continuing to present big-name performers.”
The $100 million venue was constructed by McCarthy Building Companies and OTJ Architects.