Autumn Ushers in Iconic Fun
St. Helena, CA- Jump in the car and head up-valley in legendary wine country to the quaint wine-maker’s town of St. Helena for the iconic crush season. This Crush Season, wine-lovers can discover outdoor, distanced activities at boutique wineries, intimate restaurants, and chic lodging.
With the changing colors of the fruit and as grapes are picked for new wine vintages, the air is filled with the fresh scent of crushed grapes at the more than 170 wineries that the town boasts, not to mention the perfect warm autumn weather.
NOW OPEN IN ROSEVILLE!
Celebrate Crush Season in St. Helena:
- Visit Charles Krug, the oldest wine estate originally established in 1861 and experience the new cabanas overlooking the vineyards. (It was also the first tasting room to open in California!)
- Check out the unique life-size artwork at Hall Wines.
- Dine at one of the two Michelin rated restaurants — The Restaurant at Meadowood and Charter Oak.
- End your day at the fully digital Drive-in Movie Theater where watchers can enjoy cinema classics on the new 30′ state-of-the-art outdoor screen with dinner and snacks from the vintage-style diner, Gott’s Roadside.
- Overnight travelers should stay at the charming Harvest Inn that captures the charm of vineyard life, located on an eight-acre resort guests will experience true wine country living and dine on farm-to-table creations among the vines.
Roseville to St Helena
Get Featured on Roseville Today!
- Now Scheduling for 2022!
- Experienced Business, Travel & Entertainment Coverage
- Promoting & Covering Placer County, All of California, the Wild West and beyond!
- We ♥ where we go, we go where we ♥!
- »» Inquire here about coverage for your destination, business, or event