Patriotic Barrels of Fun, Music and more
St. Helena, Calif.,- Summer events return to the legendary wine town, St. Helena. This historic town boasts more than 170 wineries in a ten-mile radius and covers just over 6,800 acres of vineyards.
St. Helena Summer Concert Series
The annual event returns to Lyman Park the last four Thursday’s this July, you can find music and wine from 6-8 p.m., wineries will be onsite pouring wines by the glass. The lineup includes:
- July 8 Dirty Cello band with Snowden Winery
- July 15 Planet Groove band with Lang & Reed Winery
- July 22 Tia Carroll Band with Tres Sabores winery
- July 29 Full Chitzil band with Beringer winery
This year the Cameo Cinema Drive-In is more than just an outdoor movie. Together with partners, Charles Krug Winery and Chef ‘Nash’ Cognetti, there will be the ideal intersection of nostalgia, social distancing, great wine, and good eating. Select any one of three al fresco meals that are inspired by the movie’s screening. Dinner orders must be placed no later than noon on the Monday before the Wednesday Drive-In movie screening. Enjoy a showing of Top Gun on Wednesday, June 30.
Charles Krug Live Music on the Lawn
In Partnership with Blue Note, Charles Krug opens their lawn for world-class entertainment outside for live music on the lawn. The lineup includes:
- June 25 at 5:30 p.m. Fortune Master
- June 26 at 5:30 p.m. Grammy award winner Jody Watley: Wine & Pride
- June 27 at 5:30 p.m. Anuhea with special guest Justin Kawkika Young
- July 3 TONY! TONI! TONÉ!
- July 9 at 5:30 p.m. and July 11 at 8:30 p.m. Kenny G
Merryvale Live Music on the Terrace
Join Merryvale Winery on the Tasting Terrace for wine, live music, and food trucks every first and third Friday from June through October. From 5 – 7 p.m. On Friday, July 2 you can see David Roncon and bites from Heritage Eats.
Fourth of July Events
Front Yard Fourth celebrates both our nation’s independence and love for St. Helena with our community. This event is to encourage family and friends to move their party to the front yard to celebrate with friends and neighbors in a safe manner! The Parks & Recreation Department will be providing free “Fun Packs” including patriotic items and fun activities for the family. Packs are available at the St. Helena Recreation Office at 1574 Railroad Avenue on July 1 and 2 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Bike Parade is a family-friendly one-mile ride starting at Harvest Lane and Starr Avenue and ending at Lyman Park just before the start of the annual community concert. This parade is an easy ride the entire family can participate in, be sure to decorate your bikes, scooters, and yourselves! Pre-registration requested here.
Patriotic Barrels of Fun where residents and businesses are encouraged to redecorate their Easter wine barrels in patriotic colors for display July 2-11. The tradition of decorating and displaying barrels is a great way to show community pride, connect with neighbors, and showcase Small Town Culture to our visitors. Wine Barrel Map is available here
- Now Scheduling for 2021-2022!
- Experienced Business, Travel & Entertainment Coverage
- Promoting & Covering Placer County, All of California, the Wild West and beyond!
- We ♥ where we go, we go where we ♥!
- »» Inquire here about coverage for your destination, business, or event