Community support for Commitment for Environmental Impacts
Tahoe City, Calif. – Attention everyone! Looking for a fun and family-friendly way to celebrate July 4th? Look no further than Tahoe City! Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe at the head of the Truckee River, Tahoe City offers a vibrant mix of recreation, culture, and natural beauty. With 300 annual days of sunshine and nearly 50 feet of snow each winter, there’s always something to enjoy, no matter the season.
Tahoe City Downtown Association is thrilled to announce that this year Tahoe City will have the largest drone light show ever done at Lake Tahoe, this groundbreaking drone show will feature 300 drones, above the water and visible from Tahoe City’s shores and boats on the water.
This eco-friendly drone show, aligning with Sierra stewardship and sustainability efforts. Prepare to be amazed as the night sky comes alive with dazzling displays. But that’s not all! The celebrations will be packed with activities for everyone to enjoy.
For complete details visit visittahoecity.org
4th of July
- Roseville 4th of July Fireworks @the Grounds
- Lincoln 4th of July parade, fireworks and family fun
- Auburn Family 4th of July Parade & Fireworks Fun
- Run Crime Out of Roseville 5K
- Alternatives to Traditional 4th of July Celebrations
- Roseville Independence Day Safety Tips
- Creating your own 4th of July Playlist to chill out
- Autism Tips for a Sensory Friendly July 4th
- Summer Food Safety Tips for 4th of July and all summer long
- Fourth of July Fireworks Safety Tips
- Lake Tahoe 4th of July Drone Light Show
- 6 Pet Safety Tips for 4th of July celebrations
- Rocklin Celebrate America Festival June 30 & July 1 at Twin Oaks Park
- Folsom Pro Rodeo returns July 1-3 to Dan Russell Rodeo Arena