Inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment for men and women
Roseville, Calif.- Pathways Recovery is proud to announce that we have been providing Roseville with compassionate addiction treatment services since 2010.
Providing medical detox and inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment to men and women, we have separate men’s and women’s facilities in order to provide the benefits of gender-specific treatment. We are committed to providing drug and alcohol addiction treatment with the highest level of compassion, empathy, and concern for each person’s well being.
Dedicated to helping the local community
In 2016, an estimated 5.7 percent of people ages 12 years and older (74,661 people) misused opioids in Sacramento County, and 1.0 percent of people (13,439 people) had an opioid use disorder (OUD), defined as opioid abuse or dependence. Approximately one-fifth of those who misuse opioids have an OUD. The county had 48 opioid overdose deaths in 2016.
Pathways Recovery is here to help you cast off the constricting hold that addiction can have on your or your loved one’s life. Our experienced staff is here for you. Give us a call at 916-545-8495 to get started today!
California Recovery Center (CRC) in Roseville is a treatment provider for adults with substance abuse and mental health condition, serving the Greater Sacramento area. »» Learn More
(A Roseville Today Sponsor)
- Murder charge in Placer County for fentanyl death
- Drug dealer sentenced in Rocklin teen’s fentanyl death
- Placer County launches Fentanyl poisoning awareness
- Murder charge filed in Roseville against alleged Fentanyl dealer
- Granite Bay man sentenced for Fentanyl trafficking conspiracy
- Two indicted for trafficking Fentanyl and Meth to Rocklin
- Doctor from Granite Bay indicted in illegal prescription practice
- Roseville Police carry drug for opioid overdoses