Iridescent spring blooms abound
Roseville, Calif.- It’s been a long time coming and that wait is finally over Roseville! Recording breaking snowfall and relentless rains this winter have given way to blue skies and temperatures that are expected to push into the 90’s over the next few days. Reservoirs have also been replenished quicker than expected.
Now is the peak time to get out and explore Roseville Trails and Open Spaces before they shift into their annual shade of golden brown. California Poppies are in full orange bloom alongside a colorful kaleidoscope of purple, crimson, white and yellow flowers. Green grasses are now towering over 6 feet tall in some areas and the creeks continue to flow while attracting an abundance of wildlife.
Springtime in Roseville
(Clicking on an image opens full size in a new tab)
City of Roseville Trails Map
- Roseville Ranked Among Best Places to Live
- Roseville, a Top Growth Destination in U.S.
- Roseville Ranked 9th Best City to Retire in the United States
- Roseville Ranked 14th Nationally for Young Homebuyers
- FEMA Recognizes Roseville as “Best in the Nation”
- Roseville Ranked 5th Best in Nation to Work at Home
- Top 8 Reasons We Love Roseville
- Entrepreneur Business Accelerator and Incubator
- Has Downtown Roseville Finally Arrived?
- Biking Roseville
We have NO AFFILIATION with print, politics or BIG media.
(20+ years strong)
Welcome to the brighter side.