Bring attention to non-emergency service concerns
Roseville, Calif.- Roseville, one of the select few full service cities in California continues to set itself apart from other communities. With the introduction of myRSVL, a new app that provides residents with a tool to help facilitate a more responsive local government on a variety of issues.
Prior to the release of the app, residents had to either figure out which department to contact or submit information via their website. In our experience, the City has a record of promptly responding to such requests. The new app should add a much higher degree of efficiency and remove a bottleneck. The City of Roseville has released the following information below to get started!
Introducing myRSVL with three new easy ways to report issues and concerns to the City of Roseville
Easily report and track concerns on a wide range of local, non-emergency issues through myRSVL, a new innovative tool from the City of Roseville.
myRSVL can be accessed through a new smartphone app, via a web browser, or Rosie, the City’s chatbot.
- The myRSVL app is available on the Apple and Google Play stores.
- You can also reach myRSVL at Roseville.ca.us/myRSVL on any web browser, or
- Text “hello” to 866-25-ROSIE to report issues or get answers to city questions from Rosie, the city’s chatbot.
Residents can use myRSVL to report a variety of service requests, including but not limited to:
- Graffiti removal
- Pothole repair
- Library room rentals
- Dog parks concerns
- Irrigation concerns
- Street sign repairs
- Illegal dumping
- Drainage issues
- Park Maintenance
- Tree concerns
- Traffic signals
- Public nuisances
IN AN EMERGENCY ALWAYS CALL 9-1-1. Do not use myRSVL.
Capture images or videos of local concerns and submit them through myRSVL. Add a brief description of the issue and send it directly to the City for prompt resolution.
Users can also take advantage of your smartphone’s geo-location technology to provide the precise location of the reported issue, making the process even easier.
View & track nearby issues
Within myRSVL, you can also view and track nearby issues. For those who opt to provide contact information, the application provides notifications regarding the status of your requests, keeping you informed throughout the resolution process.
The myRSVL app also has direct links to City news, job openings, City events, and answers to many of your questions about the City.
- Roseville reporting app helps residents facilitate a more responsive local government
- Impact of Population Growth on Crime
- Roseville Ranked Among Best Places to Live
- Roseville, a Top Growth Destination in U.S.
- Roseville Ranked 9th Best City to Retire in the United States
- Roseville Ranked 14th Nationally for Young Homebuyers
- FEMA Recognizes Roseville as “Best in the Nation”
- Roseville Ranked 5th Best in Nation to Work at Home
- Top 8 Reasons We Love Roseville
- Entrepreneur Business Accelerator and Incubator
- Has Downtown Roseville Finally Arrived?
- Biking Roseville