Job Fair to be held at Mahany Fitness Center
Roseville, Calif.- On January 28th, the City of Roseville will be hosting a FREE Job Fair at the Mahany Fitness Center on Pleasant Grove Boulevard from 9:00 am until noon.
Explore current job and career opportunities while speaking with staff members and receive assistance with your applications.
The City of Roseville job opportunities include part-time, full-time and seasonal jobs. Just some of the current available openings are listed below.
The City of Roseville will be holding hiring workshops, interview practice and on the spot interviews. Visit on January 28 to learn more about the available opportunities.
Check out the latest job postings at roseville.ca.us/jobs
Job Openings (partial list)
Equipment Service worker
Park Development Project Manager I
Police Officer – Lateral & Academy Graduate
Police Officer Trainee
Police Records Clerk II
Refuse Maintenance Worker I
Refuse Maintenance Worker II
Refuse Truck Driver I
Street Maintenance Worker I
Street Maintenance Worker II
Temporary & Seasonal
Aquatics Facility Maintenance Worker
Child Care Aide
Child Care Program Assistant
Child Care Program Leader
Child Care Teacher
Construction Inspector I
Parks and Facility Maintenance Worker
Sports Official Scorer I – Adult Sports
Substitute School Crossing Guard
- Roseville Ranked Among Best Places to Live
- Roseville, a Top Growth Destination in U.S.
- Roseville Ranked 9th Best City to Retire in the United States
- Roseville Ranked 14th Nationally for Young Homebuyers
- FEMA Recognizes Roseville as “Best in the Nation”
- Roseville Ranked 5th Best in Nation to Work at Home
- Top 8 Reasons We Love Roseville
- Entrepreneur Business Accelerator and Incubator
- Has Downtown Roseville Finally Arrived?
- 7 Reasons We Love Placer County