Roseville Earth Day Festival & Art Expo Event
Roseville, CA- On Saturday, April 21 from 10am – 3pm, the Arts Council of Placer County will be hosting Earth Day 2018 at Royer Park (190 Park Drive, Roseville, CA 95678) to celebrate Mother Earth, with a focus on the Arts, Libraries, Community Organizations, Culture and the Environment.
Please join us for this free family event. Over 50 local artists will also be joining with the various libraries of Placer County to create “My Favorite Book” sculptures that will be on display at the festival and afterwards at various Libraries in Placer County. Families will enjoy all sorts of activities and entertainment, including:
- To Be Tie Dyed will be making tie-dyed recycled Shirts. Attendees are encouraged to bring old 100% cotton white shirts to the event and tie dye them themselves. Shirts also available to purchase.
- ReCreate will be hosting a hands-on Maker project
- Camp Edmo will have kids making Seed Suitcases
- Kids can assemble a “Critter Book” at the Roseville Urban Forest Foundation Booth
- Stone Carving at Rockin’ HT
- Live paint pours to show color mixing & gravity at Brush of Creativity
- Interactive Legos Robotic Models at IntelliBricks
- Making Seed Packets with Sierra College
- Air Dry Pinch Pots at Arizmendi Ceramics
- Numerous Library booths with used books and activities
- Various Artist Booths with interactive activities…and more!
There will also be entertainment throughout the day featuring the City of Trees Band, Magical Nathaniel, and entertainer Mike Branson, along with numerous others, beginning at 10am.
For more information: http://www.placerarts.org/earthday/