According to recent SmartAsset Study
Roseville, Calif.- Businesses know a good investment when they see it. And Placer County continues to draw those businesses, ranking 4th in California for counties with the most incoming investments. A recent SmartAsset study evaluated investments in business, real estate, government and the local economy to determine the ranking.
Placer County ranked high in the number of businesses established over a three-year period, marking 8.5% growth compared to the state average of 3%. When looking at business growth alone, Placer rose to second among California’s counties, just behind Riverside (8.7%).
Inflation-adjusted Gross Domestic Product growth and local residential real estate market investment also contributed to the area’s high marks.
Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties rank first through third, respectively. Nearby Sacramento County is eighth on the investment list.
- Roseville Ranked Among Best Places to Live
- Roseville, a Top Growth Destination in U.S.
- Roseville Ranked 9th Best City to Retire in the United States
- Roseville Ranked 14th Nationally for Young Homebuyers
- FEMA Recognizes Roseville as “Best in the Nation”
- Roseville Ranked 5th Best in Nation to Work at Home
- Top 8 Reasons We Love Roseville
- Entrepreneur Business Accelerator and Incubator
- Has Downtown Roseville Finally Arrived?
- 7 Reasons We Love Placer County
We have NO AFFILIATION with print, politics or corporate media.
(20+ Years Strong!)