Reopening with private watch parties, health and safety protocols
Roseville, CA- Cinemark Holdings, Inc., movie theatre company, is reopening its Century Roseville 14 and Blue Oaks Century Theatres locations on Friday, Sept. 11.
The theatres reopen just in time to welcome this year’s newest films, Unhinged, The New Mutants, The Personal History of David Copperfield, The Broken Hearts Gallery, and, of course, the much-anticipated Tenet by Christopher Nolan. Tickets are on sale now.
Guests are also invited to enjoy “Comeback Classic” films and their favorite traditional concessions at greatly reduced “Welcome Back” prices, with $5 tickets for adults and $3 for children and seniors. Moviegoers looking for a more personal experience can book a Private Watch Party and host a private screening of a film in a dedicated auditorium for up to 20 guests starting at $99. All locations will reopen with greatly enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing and safety measures at every step of the moviegoing experience.
All information about the Company’s phased reopening, including enhanced protocols, location-specific opening dates and hours, film schedule, tickets on sale and more, can be found at www.cinemark.com.
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 11
WHERE: Century Roseville 14 and XD
1555 Eureka Rd., Roseville CA 95661
Blue Oaks Century Theatres and XD
6692 Lone Tree Blvd, Rocklin CA 95765
Health & Safety
The health and safety of employees, guests and communities is a top priority.
All Cinemark theatres will reopen with The Cinemark Standard, greatly enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing and safety measures at every step of the moviegoing experience. Employees will undergo extensive training prior to reopening and will wear face masks while working, in addition to completing a wellness check-in prior to every shift.
Each theatre will also have a designated Chief Clean and Safety Monitor on duty to ensure the highest standards of safety, physical distancing, cleanliness and sanitization.
- Each auditorium will be extensively disinfected every morning and again between showtimes using pressurized sprayers with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Theatres will have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing.
- Seat-Buffering Technology will automatically block seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks and gloves will be required for all employees.
- Cinemark is raising the fresh air rate by adding refresh and replace cycles and utilizing supply fans to increase total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- Cinemark vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters identified to be effective in trapping at least 99.97 percent of microscopic particles, including COVID-19.
- All public and high-touch spaces will be thoroughly sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Ample supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online and use contactless payment methods for a more contact-free experience. With that, cash payments options will be limited.
We have NO AFFILIATION with print, politics or BIG media.
(20+ years strong)
Welcome to the brighter side.