Coronavirus precautions impact local events
Roseville, CA- Following California Governor Gavin Newsom’s recommendation to cancel large gatherings and the continued precautions to stem the spread of Coronavirus, many local events and gatherings are being postponed and cancelled.
This is a partial, fluid list of postponed and cancelled events. Be sure to check with the event organizer to verify if your event is impacted and if dates have been changed.
We anticipate many dates will be extended past the original deadlines.
Closures, Postponement and Cancellations
- Placer SPCA not accepting surrendered animals until further notice
- Galleria Mall
- Arden Fair Mall Closed
- Thunder Valley
- Placer County offices
- Rocklin Parks and Rec programs
- Placer County Schools closed for remainder of academic year
- @Grounds all events have been postponed
- PCWA Business Center Lobbies closed until further notice.
- Folsom Harris Center
- Many local museum are temporarily closing.
- William Jessup University has suspended all undergraduate classes (March 16-20)
- San Juan Unified closed for remainder of academic year
- All Sacramento County school closed for remainder of academic year
- Placer County libraries programming suspended
- Rescheduled to Aug 8th: Tommy Apostolos Fund Dinner & Dance
- Roseville: Celebrity Chili Cook-Off
- Rocklin: Holocaust Survivor Speech
- Rescheduled to April 10, 2021: Rocklin: The Beverly Hillbillies Ball
- Many Local Church Services
- Many Local Sporting Events
- Seniors First Programs
- Twelve Bridges Library
- All Lincoln Recreation Programs
- Roseville Parks & Recreation programs
- City of Roseville Career Fair
- PCOE Job Fair @Grounds
- City of Folsom updates here