Sports, entertainment, and more!
Roseville, Calif. – The future is looking bright! Roebbelen Event Center (previously Placer Valley Event Center) in Roseville is a welcome addition to Placer County’s burgeoning sports tourism, business and entertainment scene.
The Roebbelen Event Center includes over 150,000 square feet of indoor space, with up to up to 12 basketball courts, 24 volleyball courts. Meetings to accommodate up to 5,000 under 35 ft ceilings and a 10,000 square foot lobby with flexible gathering space.
Roebbelen Event Center Schedule 2023
- Jan 21- 22: West Coast Volleyball Association (WCVA)
- Jan 27- 29: Rose Gold Classic
- Feb 4, 18, 25: Girls Volleyball (NCVA)
- March 4: Roseville Firefighter’s Crab Feed
- March 4-5: Volleyball: Nor Cal Spring Challenge
- March 17-18: Great Junk Hunt
- March 18: Tommy Apostolos Fund Annual Dinner and Dance
- March 22: Festival of the Arts
- April 1 – 2: Capital City Clash
- April 7- 9: Sac Anime
- April 14- 16: Energy National Dance Competition
- April 15- 16: Best of the West Basketball Showcase
- April 21- 23: 2023 Level 6/7 Regional Championships
- April 22: Taco Throwdown
- April 28- 29: Volleyball WCVA
- May 5: Sierra Pregnancy and Health Light and Life Gala
- May 8- 11: Placer Veterans Stand Down
- May 13: Na Maka Luau & Hula Show
- May 13- 14: Under Armour Future Circuit Basketball
- May 20-21: Hardwood Palace Hoopin’ @the Grounds Basketball Tournament
- May 27: 29: NCVA Bay View Classic Tournament
- June 10- 11: Nor Cal Invitational Volleyball
- June 22- 25: Placer County Fair
- July 4: Fourth of July Fireworks
Roebbelen Event Center
700 Event Center Drive
Roseville, CA 95678
- Roseville Ranked Among Best Places to Live
- Roseville, a Top Growth Destination in U.S.
- Roseville Ranked 9th Best City to Retire in the United States
- Roseville Ranked 14th Nationally for Young Homebuyers
- FEMA Recognizes Roseville as “Best in the Nation”
- Roseville Ranked 5th Best in Nation to Work at Home
- Top 8 Reasons We Love Roseville
- Entrepreneur Business Accelerator and Incubator
- Has Downtown Roseville Finally Arrived?
- 7 Reasons We Love Placer County