Roseville-based Chef Rina Younan has done it again!
Rina Younan has won her third Food Network challenge on Aug 28 by beating Bobby Flay at his own game with a falafel sandwich.
Chef Younan, the Executive Chef at the Oakmont of Roseville has also won season three of “Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell,” which aired Sept. 2013, and Cutthroat Kitchen with Alton Brown, which aired March 2014.
Make it Yourself!
About Chef Rina
Chef Rina is native to Napa, Calif. After graduating from the San Diego Culinary Institute in 2006 she returned to the Sacramento area where she continues to rise as one of the best young chefs in state. She is the executive chef at Oakmont of Roseville, a luxury retirement community where she is pioneered a new age of gourmet dining in the senior living industry.
About the show:
* Premiered Thursday, August 28 at 10 pm
* Show – Beat Bobby Flay
* Episode – Out of the Pan and Into the Fire
* Judges – Michael Psilakis, Eugene Remm, Ivy Stark
* Hosts – Alton Brown and TV personality Daphne Oz
* Summary – Jersey’s Carlos Serrano and Los Angeles chef Rina Younan battled it out at Bobby’s house where things nearly went up in flames when the chefs started to improvise.