Part 33 in our ongoing series highlighting the new California laws for 2013. This segment includes child abduction prevention, human trafficking, elections, recycling and more.
The California Legislature passed over 800 new laws for California residents and business and this series breaks downs those laws into digestible portions to help keep residents better informed. Readers can stop by and quickly scan a segment of new laws to learn what may impact them. Links to the legislature’s full text of each new law will be also be included.
California’s New Laws for 2013 – Segment 33
- SB 1188 – Elections.
- SB 1191 – Landlord-tenant relations, disclosure of notice of default.
- SB 1193 – Human trafficking, public posting requirements.
- SB 1195 – Audits of pharmacy benefits.
- SB 1196 – Claims data disclosure.
- SB 1197 – Income taxes, credits, film, extension.
- SB 1198 – Department of Veterans Affairs, publicity of benefit programs for homeless veterans.
- SB 1199 – Radiologic technologists.
- SB 1200 – Academic content standards, recommended modifications.
- SB 1201 – Los Angeles River Access Law.
- SB 1202 – Dental hygienists.
- SB 1206 – Child abduction prevention.
- SB 1210 – Collection of criminal fines and penalties.
- SB 1215 – Optometry.
- SB 1216 – Reinsurance, professional reinsurers.
- SB 1217 – State hospitals, Patton State Hospital.
- SB 1219 – Recycling, plastic bags.
- SB 1221 – Mammals, use of dogs to pursue bears and bobcats.
- SB 1225 – Intercity rail agreements.
- SB 1228 – Small house skilled nursing facilities.
All of California’s Laws may be accessed via the State Legislature website.