Annual ride begins at McBean Park
Lincoln, Calif.- The Tour de Lincoln which began as a benefit bike ride for the Lincoln Volunteer Center has now grown to hundreds of cyclists returns October 21, 2023. The 21st annual Tour de Lincoln is sponsored by the Lincoln Rotary Club and benefits Rotary’s local service projects.
The ride is fee based and includes a continental breakfast, well stocked rest stops along the routes, and a great post-ride BBQ & Beer lunch will be served from 11 am to 3:00 pm.
Online Registration & Pricing
Registration fees are based on the course you choose and run from $55 – $75. Riders must wear helmets. Come ride the scenic back roads of Lincoln and South Placer County. Register HERE Online!
Tour de Lincoln Courses
A Metric Century (62.7 miles).
Ride through beautiful oak covered hills passing by horse ranches, old wooden barns, country estates, and lush vineyards. Climb challenging Chilli Hill, Baxter Grade, and picturesque Millertown Road, while enjoying three well-stocked rest stops run by local service clubs. Total climbing 3,826 feet.
A Half Century (32 miles).
A beautiful ride winding through the hills and horse ranches of rural Lincoln. Beautiful valley views and gentle climbs (1300 feet of vertical gain). A rest stop will be provided at historic Mt Pleasant Hall.
A Metric Quarter Century (15 miles).
A nearly flat loop through rural Lincoln with a rest stop at Mt Pleasant Hall.
For complete details, visit tourdelincoln.org
- Biking Roseville: Downtown offers perfect location for a day of exploring
- Biking Roseville: Dry Creek Trails offer off-road challenges and adventures
- Biking Roseville: Miners Ravine Trail
- Biking Roseville: Pleasant Grove Creek Trail
- Biking Roseville: Adam Baquera Park to Veterans Memorial perfect in all seasons
- Biking Roseville: Festersen Park to Westbrook
- Biking Roseville: Foothills Blvd to Watt Ave
- Roseville Trails Map: City of Roseville (pdf)