Local firm nabs 5 CAPPIE Awards
Roseville, Calif.- Halldin Public Relations Inc. took home five CAPPIE Awards last month at the annual gala hosted by the Sacramento Public Relations Association (SPRA) that honors the region’s best PR work. This was the 22nd annual CAPPIE Awards and also the 50th anniversary of SPRA.
‘We are thrilled to be recognized by the Sacramento Public Relations Association,’ said Bill Halldin, president of Halldin Public Relations Inc. ‘These awards showcase some examples of the hard work we put in on a daily basis for our clients.’
Awards were presented in roughly 25 different categories, ranging from news release writing to year-long campaigns. The event was emceed by Jackie Taylor, the published author and popular host of a national cable program on the Do It Yourself network called ‘Grounds for Improvement.’
Halldin Public Relations Inc. campaigns that won awards include:
- Gold Award in the Pro Bono Special Event category the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce’s annual ‘Hot Chili & Cool Cars‘ street faire.
- Silver Award in Feature Writing a feature article about local college students who raised money for a homeless family in Africa.
- Silver Award in Editorial/Opinion Writing an op-ed about homeschooling written on behalf of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
- Silver Award in the ‘More Bang for the Buck’ category promoting Five Star Auto Care when it switched to solar power.
- Honorable Mention in Editorial/Opinion Writing an op-ed on ocean protection failure written on behalf of the California Fisheries Coalition.
Halldin Public Relations Inc. is Placer County’;s most recognized firm. The Roseville-based agency opened in 1999. Its clientele is diverse, ranging from Fortune 50 to start-up companies to civic groups and government commissions. With a primary focus on the California and financial markets, the firm helps clients obtain widespread media exposure in national business, general-interest, trade and social media outlets across the country.
Bill Halldin appointed Rocklin Mayor
We have NO AFFILIATION with print, politics or BIG media.
(20+ years strong)
Welcome to the brighter side.