Roseville, CA- Come out for an informative seminar with Bill Walker to learn how about smart estate planning on Thursday, June 2, 2016. The seminar begins at 7:00pm at 5280 Stirling St, Suite 102 in Granite Bay.
Space is limited. Please RSVP to save your seat by calling (916) 791-4146.
William L. Walker, Attorney at Law, practices in the areas of estate planning, business planning, elder law, probate and trust administration. In his practice he works with families to help them plan for death and incapacity. For many, that involves charitable giving.
While one option is, of course, gifts directly to a charity, there are other ways to meet charitable goals while at the same time creating a better overall plan that incorporates planned giving, lifetime benefits for the donor and tax savings.
One common approach, which we will focus on during the seminar, is the use of Charitable Remainder Trusts.
In short, this type of trust allows you to:
* Convert an appreciated asset into lifetime income.
* Reduce income taxes with charitable income tax deduction.
* Avoid capital gains tax upon sale of the asset.
* Create possible estate tax savings.
* Obtain creditor protection.
* Increase the level of income received for life.
* Create futher gifts to children and others by using tax savings to buy life insurance.
5280 Stirling St, Suite 102
Granite Bay, CA 95746
William L. Walker is an attorney licensed in California and Hawaii. In his practice he emphasizes estate planning, probate, elder law, trust administration, trust and will litigation, elder abuse litigation and related areas.