Extreme fire weather conditions
Auburn, Calif. – Hidden Falls Regional Park in North Auburn will be closed June 30 – July 2 due to extreme heat and fire risk.
Visitors with reservations during closure days will be given credit for the purchase price of their reservation towards a future date.
Extreme fire weather days are determined in consultation with weather and fire officials and generally coincide with conditions that prompt ‘red flag’ and ‘extreme heat’ warnings.
While the park will be open most days, visitors should anticipate periodic closures through the fall on days when fire risk is driven to extremes by high temperatures, high winds and low humidity.
Park closure notices are given as far in advance as possible but may be as short as 12 hours before closure the following day.
Park visitors are urged to check the park’s status immediately before heading to the park. Park status information will be available at the Hidden Falls Park webpage and Facebook page.
Placer County offers a wide variety of park and trail venues. A full list of parks and trails is available at https://www.placer.ca.gov/Parks.
- Biking Roseville: Downtown offers perfect location for a day of exploring
- Biking Roseville: Dry Creek Trails offer off-road challenges and adventures
- Biking Roseville: Miners Ravine Trail
- Biking Roseville: Pleasant Grove Creek Trail
- Biking Roseville: Adam Baquera Park to Veterans Memorial perfect in all seasons
- Biking Roseville: Festersen Park to Westbrook
- Biking Roseville: Foothills Blvd to Watt Ave
- Roseville Trails Map: City of Roseville (pdf)