Mercy North Auburn at Rock Creek
Auburn, Calif. – Mercy Housing and Placer County are hosting a dedication event welcoming Mercy North Auburn at Rock Creek, a 79-unit affordable apartment and townhome development for families, located within the Placer County Government Center campus.
Featuring three 3-story apartment buildings and seven 2-story attached townhomes, this new community is a collaborative effort between Mercy Housing California and Placer County, which contributed three acres of property, housing vouchers, and funding from two state grants totaling more than $4.5 million.
Presenters will include Mercy Housing California President Doug Shoemaker, Placer County District 5 Supervisor Cindy Gustafson, Placer County District 3 Supervisor Jim Holmes, Placer County CEO Todd Leopold, Wells Fargo Managing Director John Kauh, California Tax Credit Allocation Committee Deputy Executive Director Anthony Zeto, Placer Community Foundation Board Members Larry Welch and Ken Larson
WHEN: May 11, 2022 at 11 a.m.
WHERE: 2960 1st Street, Auburn, CA 95603 with livestream available here.
Related: Homeless Crisis
- California cities to receive grants to clean up Homeless Encampments
- Campus of Hope Homeless Shelter near Rocklin envisioned by The Gathering Inn
- Annual Homeless Count in Roseville and Placer County
- Placer hires firm to assist in working with homeless population
- Many Homeless Have Mental Illness
- Homeless response strategies
- Homeless Shelter Zoning Options Expanded
- Roseville hotel to be converted into into permanent housing for homeless