Memorial Day Weekend, a time to remember and honor fallen soldiers, is also the unofficial kickoff to summertime marked with festivities and fun.
What better way to start the weekend than with a smile and sweet treat for children of all ages.
Check out this easy, tasty and colorful recipe below for Ice Pop Sparklers.
ICE Pop Sparklers for the Whole Family!
- Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
- Toothpicks or popsicle sticks
- 1 bottle Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
- 1 container of fresh raspberries, chopped
- Fill you trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries.
- If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
- Poke a popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
- If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
- This recipe works with any of your favorite Sparkling ICE flavors and fresh fruit.