Rocklin & Roseville Today Events
- This event has passed.
St. Baldrick’s at Westfield Galleria
February 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Raising funds to fight childhood cancer
Roseville, CA- It’s time to shave some heads! The Annual St. Baldrick’s community event helps raise funds to fund a cure for childhood cancer. It all happens on February 29, 2020 from noon to 4:00pm at the Westfield Galleria, Roseville.
Returning for their 18th year in a row, is the famed BALD and BEAUTIFUL TEAM. This Roseville team has the distinction as being one of the few teams nationwide that has shaved every year of the event since 2002! In the process, the BALD and BEAUTIFUL TEAM has raised over $250,000
Hosted by Keaton’s Child Cancer Alliance
(how this started)
Bald and Beautiful Team
- Roseville Mayor: John Allard
- Roseville City Council Member: Bruce Houdesheldt
- Former Roseville City Councilmember and Co-founder of Keaton’s Cancer Alliance-Kyle Raphael: Dr. Tim Herman
- First Nothern Bank: Jeremiah Smith along with his son Brady and Justin Clark
- President of Roseville Chamber: Doug Wagemann
- Anna Greek Orthodox Church: Reverend Father Christopher Flesoras and Reverend Father Seraphim Ivey
- City of Roseville: Mike Isom
- Roseville Electric: Mark Riffey along with his son Evan
- Tommy Apostolos Fund: Aldo Pineschi
- and more!
Funds raised locally have helped the Keaton’s Childhood Cancer Alliance…of which $2 million has been donated to UC Davis Cancer Center.
Please consider supporting this incredible community tradition, to learn more visit Bald and Beautiful
Single Featured Events
$29.95 per event
(Highlighted & Featured)
For events running up to 3 consecutive days
Long description, website link, ticket link, 2 photos, Google Map link. Featured on homepage and social media.
>> Get Started Here
$69.95 per event
For weekly or monthly events up to one full year. Includes everything in single events package with up to one year recurrence.
>> Get Started Here
Get extra exposure with expansive feature coverage for your business or event. Includes site-wide features and social media promos from weeks to months leading up to the day of your event. These slots often fill quickly and are based upon availability.
Advance scheduling is strongly recommended.
>> Contact Us