Events Calendar – Roseville, Sacramento, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Auburn, Lincoln, Folsom
- This event has passed.
Roseville Celebrity Chili Cook-Off March 15 at Maidu
March 15, 2019 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Proceeds to Benefit Point Break School Intervention Programs
ROSEVILLE – More than 20 local community leaders will put on their chefs’ aprons and go head-to-head in a special chili cook-off to benefit a local anti-bullying program for middle and high schools.
The 2019 Roseville Celebrity Chili Cook-Off will be held on Friday, March 15 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Maidu Community Center.
The chefs will include Placer County Supervisor Bonnie Gore, who will be defending her 2018 championship, Roseville Mayor John Allard, Roseville Councilmembers Scott Alvord, Pauline Roccucci and Bruce Houdesheldt, Sierra College Trustee Carol Garcia, California State Assemblymember Kevin Kiley, and longtime TV radio personality Paul Robins, school leaders and many more.
Proceeds will benefit local schools that will have the opportunity to participate in a Point Break Anti Bullying Workshop.
Anti Bullying Efforts
“We greatly appreciate the support we’ve received from the community over many years,” said Dan Palmer, Executive Director of the anti-bullying campaign Point Break. “Today, more than ever, we need to reach as many students as possible. “
“When bullying occurs, not only does it have devastating long term effects on children as they grow older but we believe we can make a big difference in stopping such destructive behavior before they harm themselves or others.”Dan Palmer, Executive Director of Point Break
Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased at www.RosevilleChili.com or by calling (916) 857-0660 or visiting us on Facebook at 2019 Roseville Celebrity Chili Cook-off. There is no cost for children 8 and under to attend.
The event would not be possible without the generous support of sponsors. Our lead sponsors this year are: Second Core Foundation; Westpark Communities; and John & Marlena Sprague.
Other sponsors are:
Habañero Pepper sponsors: Marques Pipeline. Serrano Pepper sponsors: Windermere Realtors; Loan Depot; Jeff & Tiffany Jones; Auburn Constructors; Sutter Health; SunRidge/Coldwell Banker.
Complete list of chefs
- Roseville Mayor John Allard
- Roseville Councilmember Scott Alvord
- Roseville Councilmember Pauline Roccucci
- Roseville Councilmember Bruce Houdesheldt
- Placer County Supervisor Bonnie Gore
- Roseville Joint Union High School District Trustee Andrew Tagg
- Roseville Joint Union High School District Trustee Julie Hirota
- Assemblyman Kevin Kiley
- TV/radio personality Paul Robins
- Roseville City Manager Dom Casey
- Assistant Superintendent Joe Landon and Executive Director Judy Fischer of the
- Roseville Joint Union High School District.
- Nick Brooks of Sunridge/Coldwell Banker
- Eich Middle School Vice Principal Brandon Beadle
- Father Christopher Flesoras of St. Anna Greek Orthodox Church
- Sierra College Trustee Carol Garcia
- William Jessup University Education Dean Nathan Herzog
- Adelante High School Principal Amy Lloyd
- Tracy Mendonsa of T-Bone’s BBQ
- Placer County Clerk/Recorder Ryan Ronco
- Danielle Roe of the Placer County Association of Realtors
- Leslie Goto of the Roseville Public Library
- Wes Finkemeier of Finkemeier Insurance
- Tyler Mentink of Black Market BBQ
(HIGHLIGHTED): $29.95 per event!
For events running up to 3 consecutive days
Long description, website link, ticket link, 2 photos, Google Map link
>> Get Started Here
$49.95 per event!
For weekly or monthly events up to one full year. Includes everything in single events package with up to one year recurrence.
>> Get Started Here
Annual Subscription ~ 40% OFF
(24 events per year)
$399 (billed annually)
Our best value. Ideal for active event posters. Includes everything in above package for up to 24 events per year. Over 40% OFF the regular rate.
>> Get Started Here
Get extra exposure with expansive feature coverage for your event. Includes site-wide features and social media promos from weeks to months leading up to the day of your event. These slots often fill quickly and are based upon availability. Advance registration (2-6 months) is advised. Priced from $399.
>> Contact Us