Roseville Today Events
Rocklin Clean Up Day
April 24, 2021 @ 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday, April 24 with 3 Drop off locations
Rocklin, CA- It’s that time again to get rid of household and e-waste with three convenient locations in Rocklin. Proof of residency is required. Don’t forget to mark your calendars!
The following E-Waste is allowed:
* Computers, monitors, laptops, computer peripherals
* TV’s (plasma, LCD), stereo equipment, speakers, VCR, tape recorders, etc.
* Phones, radios, calculators, answering machines, cash registers
The following items are not allowed for Clean Up Day:
* No refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioning units
* No washer, dryer, stoves, or dishwashers
* All lawn mowers / weed eaters are to be emptied of oil and fuel
* No pool chemicals, motor oil or propane tanks
* No car batteries
* No hazardous materials such as paint, pesticides, and ammunition
* No tires
* Trailers must be no larger than 4′ wide by 8′ long
* No U-Haul type trucks
* Anything above 2-cubic yards will be charged
Bring items between 7:30 am – 3:00 pm to the following locations:
* Sierra College, Overflow parking lot on Rocklin Road & El Don
* City of Rocklin Corporation Yard, 4081 Alvis Ct. (Open until 3:30)
* Whitney Park, 1801 Whitney Ranch Pkwy
Due to the public health concern, the city has cancelled pick-ups this year for the safety of staff.
Must unload your own trash into dumpster
Help will be available for heavy items
Required: Driver’s License or utility bill for proof of residency
For more information, call 916-625-5200
Single Featured Events
$49.95 per event
(Highlighted & Featured)
Promote your important local event! Share all the key details with colorful graphics, website link, ticket info and full descriptive text We’ll share it with our readers, including prominent placement on our homepage and shared on our social media!
>> Get Started Here
$99.95 per event
For weekly or monthly events up to one full year. Includes everything in single events package with up to one year recurrence.
>> Get Started Here
(pre & post event coverage available)
Get extra exposure with expansive feature coverage for your business or event. Includes site-wide features and social media promos from weeks to months leading up to the day of your event. These slots often fill quickly and are based upon availability.
Advance scheduling is strongly recommended.
>> Contact Us